wheel the operator can line up all the flat spots or grooves to the same position. When this is done the combination will be set. The final step is to move combination into the correct position. Simply roll each wheel down one position and test the lock to open. Repeat this process until it does open. The ULTRA Decoder is made from thin high test steel with a solid steel handle jacketed in a themo rubber with dragon scale pattern
The Ultra decoder can also be used to depress the locking bar inside the Master 175 and other similar models quickly opening the lock.
- Place the Ultra Decoder to the left of the third wheel.
- Slide the Ultra in half way close to the top
- Depress the hasp of the lock
- Pinch the steel of the Ultra decoder between your thumb and index finger as close the lock as possible
- Push down on the Ultra decoder and you will feel and hear the internal springs depress as the lock opens.