Due to the constant development of our software and systems, things sometime break. It’s an inevitable part of software development. If you find a bug on our website, write down the following:
- What you were using (Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, etc.)
- What operating system was running (Linux, Windows, Android, IOS, etc.)
- Which browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Opera, etc.)
- Description of the bug
- Screenshot of the bug happening (optional)
- Any other information that may be of use to our developers
Send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or alternatively use the report a bug form below.
If the bug is valid, we will add a free small bump key set to your order. If you already own one, just tell us and we will give you something else.
[contact-form-7 id=”13907″ title=”Report A Bug”]